Avocado is often called a Superfood among the Health-conscious individuals since it is highly nutritious- containing 20 amazing different nutrients!
1. Extremely beneficial for Weight Loss and metabolic Health as they are rich in fibre, both soluble and insoluble. A 50 Gram serving of Avocado gives you 80 calories which makes it easily fit into a low calorie diet plan for healthy weight loss.
2. Increases your HDL (Good Cholesterol) up to 12% and lowers your LDL (Bad) Cholesterol level up to 22%.
3. Low in Sodium and Rich in Potassium, a nutrient that most people do not get enough daily.
4. Avocado reduces high Blood Pressure which can be a major contributor towards Heart Attacks.
5. This fruit is extremely heart friendly since it also contains Monounsaturated Fatty Acids. Avocados can act as a nutrient booster, that helps to increase the absorption of fat Soluble Vitamins such as Vitamin A, D, E and K.
6. Avocadoes are power packed with Antioxidants, which has the power to protect your body from certain types of cancers.
7. It is one of the fruit that can be safely considered when facing problems with constipation. Fiber present in avocados add bulk to the stool and facilitates easy bowel movement.
This lovely fruit has a creamy, rich, fatty texture and they blend with other ingredients very well. The nutrients in the avocado can oxidise and starts becoming brown in colour when kept exposed after cutting. This can be prevented by adding a splash of Lemon juice over it.
So Sit back and enjoy your fruit today since it has lot of health benefits !