WE FEED YOUR BODY WHILE YOU FEED YOUR BABY
Your body might require extra calories while you are breastfeeding your baby. The nutritional link between the baby and the mother continues even after the birth as long as you choose to feed. Lactating mother’s nutritional requirements should meet her own daily needs, provide enough nutrient in the milk for the growing infant and furnish the energy for the mechanisms of milk production. Diet of the lactating mother and her nutritional status during pregnancy to a certain extend affects the quality and quantity of breast milk.
Nutritional requirement are maximum during lactation compared to any of the age group in a woman’s life. For preventing inadequate milk production, the mother should have sufficient fluid intake and nutrient rich foods.
Benefits of Breastfeeding:
- Breast Milk extends well beyond basic nutrition and it is specifically tailored to your baby’s needs.
- Protects from many of the illness and allergies
- It may lower your baby’s risk of SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome)
- It reduces your risk of postpartum depression and your stress levels
- Lowers your chance of developing certain type of Cancers like Breast cancer and Ovarian cancer
- It reduces A child’s risk of becoming Overweight as a teen or as an adult
We have wonderful recipes and ideas to pamper you while you feed your baby.
If you wish to Gift / Present / Refer BioDietz ,Redeem coupon